Monday, August 18, 2008

50 ODD Things about me!

1. Do you like blue cheese? I used to.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No way!
3. Do you own a gun? No, but Robbie stayed with a collector of guns in Montana, and seems to think he's going to collect them as well.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? None.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really, just the dentist.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I have to be in the mood for them, but when I am, and they're almost burnt, I can put 'em away like a champ!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Rooster Booster Lite from QT. No QT in RI. boooo!
9. Can you do pushups? Please! Have you seen my arms!?
10. Age? 28.5
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Sewing.
13. Favorite Actor? Edward Norton.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes, I exhibit the symptoms.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My inability to small talk. I just smile and nod. And I've picked up Robbie's habit of ending each sentence in "so....." when I don't know what else to say.
16. Middle name? Fawn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
a. Shouldn't have eaten that.
b. What could I get my bachelor's degree in?
c. What are we gonna do for our 7th anniversary
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today:
a. 32 oz. fountain drink from QT
b. 12 oz. can drink from Word of Life
c. 2 $15.00 wardrobe boxes that I didn't want
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Caffeine Free Coke, Rooster Booster Lite, and water with off-brand crystal light
20. 3 Current worries ?
a. My RI apartment that may or may not be ugly
b. My RI apartment rent
c. My RI oil bill
21. Current hate right now? That Robbie has packed up everything I suddenly need right now.
22. Favorite place to be? my little house that, box by box, is getting emptier and barer.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Laser Tag with WOLF teenagers.
24. Where would you like to go? Rhode Island already for cryin' outloud!
25. Name three people who will complete this. I'm not sending it via e-mail.
26. Do you own slippers? yes, a few pairs. We have hardwood floors so your feet get cold.
27. What shirt are you wearing? basic brown tank that's really too short for the intertube that's growing around my waist.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? That makes me shudder. All I can think of is Elton John's song that says, "laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers." He makes no mention of satin, but still it's what comes to mind.
29. Can you whistle? Yes.
30. Favorite color? White.
31. Would you be a pirate? I don't think I would look good toothless and with a peg-leg.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever Christian song is on the radio.
33. Favorite girl's name? Aubrey.
34. Favorite boy's name? Montgomery.
35. What is in your pocket? Nada
36. Last thing that made you laugh? A dog on TV that was dreaming.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember having any fun sheets.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Huge laceration to my skull in sixth grade. This really big bully girl chased me into the closet at lunch time. I was a book worm, so I stayed in and read during recess instead of playing. She threw open the door, and I was pinned between the door and a coat hook. It was sick. I had to get 30 stitches.
39. Do you love where you live? Now I do. I griped about it for a long time and took it for granted. I still have the window units.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? Shauna. I love her!
42. How many dogs do you have? one
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Just Robbie
44. What is your favorite book? The first Shopaholic
45. Where were you born? Claremore Indian Hospital. They got me mixed up with some other wild-haired indian baby.
46. What is your favorite candy? depends on the season
47. Favorite Sports Team? I guess the New England Patriots
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? They always sing Amazing Grace in Creek at funerals in my family. It's so pretty. So I guess that.
49. What were you doing at 12 A.M? Watching DeGrassi High reruns courtesy of our Tivo.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My back hurts.

No comments: